The next Introductory Course in Practical Philosophy starts on 5 May 2022 at the Arch, Umhlanga Ridge.
The course will take place weekly from 5 May 2022 at 18h30 – 20h30.
The Cost for the course is R900,00
You don’t need to have studied philosophy before, all you need is a desire to examine life and enjoy it more fully.
This course is designed for thoughtful men and women who seek an understanding of the nature of humanity and of the world in which we live, this introductory course shows how great philosophic ideas of the past and present may be put to effective practical use in daily life.
The course inquires into the meaning of human existence, the levels of consciousness, natural law, thought, feeling and action, and mankind’s functions and possibilities.The aim of philosophy is to set people free: free from pressure, free to grow, free to be themselves.
To enroll or for more information, please contact Anushka 082 601 5229 (Whatsapp)
Zapper or EFT
- Zapper Option
– Download the Zapper app on your smartphone
– Complete your profile
– load your credit, debit or cheque cards and begin scanning.
– Apple apps – https://apps.apple.com/
– Android Smartphone apps – https://play.google.com/
- EFT Option
– Select your bank account
– Add the School of Philosophy as a beneficiary
– Bank: FNB
– Name: School of Philosophy
– Account No: 508 460 858 15
– Branch Code: 250655
– Reference: UMHF and Your Name
– Proof of Payment to – email@example.com
- Google maps: The Arch Umhlanga
1 Ncondo Pl, Umhlanga Ridge, Durban, 4320
- – Drive into P3, at the BMW entrance.
– Drive through boom gate.
– Go up the ramp twice to P1.
– Take the the escalator to the East Wing entrance.
– Wait by the elevator